When we first wake up in the morning we have a great deal of influence over how our day unfolds. This is because we are (usually) well rested and we’ve had time to clear out most of the negativity from the day before. Because your day is a blank slate at this time, it’s a great idea to set aside a few positive affirmations for the morning to get your day started off on the right foot.
Morning affirmations are best used when you first wake up, and before you get too far into your day. The longer we are awake, the more likely we will encounter disruptions and irritations that can sour our moods, so try to remember to use your affirmations before you really get going.
For best results, be sure to only pick affirmations that make you feel good and resonate with your personal truth.
Using affirmations that do not feel good to you will not help you, so please be selective with this list!
Positive Affirmations for the Morning
1. I’m looking forward to seeing what’s coming today.
2. There will be some times today when I smile.
3. I will laugh today.
4. I get to choose how my day unfolds.
5. I have been very blessed in this lifetime.
6. I am proud of what I have achieved in my life.
7. This could be one of the best days of my life.
8. I’m so grateful for the things I’ve been given.
9. I appreciate all of the people in my life that I love.
10. Every day there are opportunities for me.
11. I will look for things to be appreciative of today.
12. I will have fun today.
13. I might achieve something phenomenal today.
14. My positive attitude right now will help me all day.
15. I am a powerful person.
16. I’m glad that I still have time in this life to do the things I want to do.
The Mind Unleashed.
Andrea SchulmanAndrea Schulman is a former high school psychology teacher and the creator of Raise Your Vibration Today, which provides free and easy Law of Attraction techniques. She will be available for group educational seminars and webinars starting in the summer of 2015. You can follow her on her social accounts